Tuesday 9 August 2011

A new signing but same old moaning! Join the Fantasy League!

Morning all,

With all the dust settled on a new signing I was quite surprised to see how negative the response was across twitter and among fans in general. I know I touched on how it was maybe not what was needed but it does not mean that is it. If we have signed Chamberlain it is almost certain a defensive reinforcement will follow. Maybe even later today.

I am hearing from a number of sources (none all too reliable mind you) that we are on the verge of completing a transfer for Gary Cahill. Not sure if this is anywhere near the truth but at the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. I can see us announcing a defensive arrival in the very near future. Nothing more on the transfer news front today, other than repetitions of what I was talking about yesterday.

In truly shocking news and a coup for true Arsenal fans everywhere; Arsenal Football Club will stop announcing the attendance figures at the stadium to appease fans. I really cannot believe anyone cares that much. It is pathetic to think that people care about this so much with other fundamental flaws plaguing our club at this time. Oh well.

Anyway I would like to use the rest of this relatively short post to talk about Fantasy Football. I will be setting up a Goonerverse league on the official Premier League site and welcome all readers to join. Just to Spice it up a little, the winner of the league will receive an arsenal t-shirt. I look forward to beating all of you and wish you all the luck in the world, as you’ll need it. So without further ado, here is the league code, 1304241-293592 all are free to enter. The direct link to enter is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/ and click on join private league.

That’s all for today! Told you it was short! Just wanted all in the Goonerverse to get involved in the Fantasy league!

Goonerverse!

No comments:

Post a Comment